Luxury House For Sale In Livorno
livorno Tuscany - dream houses
Villa for sale with park and private chapel in Livorno
This luxury villa for sale in Livorno with private chapel was built at the end of the 1600s and first occupied in 1702 by a wealthy Dutch merchant who had it constructed on top of a previous building, probably a 15th century convent. There have been very few different owners during the years and the last transfer of property dates back to the early 1900s.
This period house that we access through a 200 m driveway, lined by holly oaks, that runs along a garden and a fruit orchard, is positioned inside 45 hectares of grounds at an altitude of 360 m, on top of the hills of Livorno with a splendid panoramic overlooking the city and the plane of Pisa.
Besides the manor house, the estate includes an heptagonal shaped chapel, named after S. Lucia, with a lead laminated dome positioned on the green lawn overlooking the villa and a farmhouse built in the 1800s.
This luxury estate features an overall floor surface of 600 m2 distributed on two floors, which include six bedrooms, a reception hall, a study, a large dining room, a large kitchen and open fireplace. The interiors are furnished with period furniture and all systems were upgraded in the 50s. There is also a three room apartment for the custodian, independent but communicating to the rest of the manor house.
The farmhouse includes a two floor building for an overall floor surface of 600 m2, with an agricultural depot on the ground floor, including an oil mill and a living area on the first floor.