Informative document as maintained under art. 13 D. Lgs 196/2003 and article 13c of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679.
As per art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereafter, “Privacy Code”) and art 13 of the EU Regulation n 2016/679 (hereafter, “GDPR 2016/679”), maintaining the dispositions that protect persons and other subjects with respect to personal data, as we wish to inform you that your personal details shared with us will be treated with respect of the current norms, as here above exposed, and the obligation to the maintain discretion and reserve that LIONARD Spa wished to uphold to.
Who is Entitled to the treatment of Personal data
The Detainer of said information is the Company LIONARD Spa, P. IVA 01660450477, a registered Company registered in Florence, Via dé Tornabuoni 1, in the person of its legal representative, Mr. Dimitri Corti, C.F. CRTDTR77H09D612A.
Who is Responsible for the Treatment of Data
The Responsible for the Treatment of Data is Mr Dimitri Corti, C.F. CRTDTR77H09D612A, domilciles at LIONARD Spa, Via dé Tornabuoni 1, Florence.
Activities exercised by LIONARD Spa
LIONARD Spa is a company that deals with intermediation and consultancy activities operating in the Real Estate Industry, and offers professional and promotional activities for both purchase and sale.
Reasons for treatment of Information
The personal data you supply us with is necessary to fulfil the obligations required per current legislation, including that needed to maintain current accountancy documentation and company admin, including:
- Prompt and swift replies to your requests;
- Improved presentations, characteristics and functionalities of the Services offered by LIONARD, including the activity of management and administration of the Clientèle's requests;
- Supplying assistance for the services offered, upon Your request;
- Fulfilling the obligations required by current legal and fiscal law;
- Provided Client consent, contacting Clients via automated instruments (email, sms, mms, social media, calls without operator), and non-automated responses (post or telephone with operator) to provide updates on the activities thus far conducted, as well as to offer commercial and promotional information (including periodical newsletters), as well as the inclusion of our clientele in both reserach and in-depth analysis of the current realty market(s);
- Provided Client consent, analyse the choices made by our Clientele, so as to personalise the offers that address their specific needs.
Treatment and Conservation of Data
The treatment of your personal information with be both automatised and manual, with respect to what is provided by art 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and the Appendix B of the Legislative Decree (art.s 33-36 of the Code), with respect to the measures for security , operated by those designated to do so, as per art 29 GDPR 2016/679. We would like to underline that, in accordance to law, and with respect to minimizing the conservation of such data, as per art 5 GDPR 2016/679, given your free and explicit consensus to the hereabove, your data will be stored for the time-period necessary for the fulfilment of the finality for which such data was first recorded and, in any case within the terms as so provided by both fiscal and administrative purposes.
Communication and Diffusion
We inform, moreover, that the data recorded shall be utilised exclusively by LIONARD Spa, for the sole purposes indicated hereunder, and shall not be shared without Your explicit consent, with the sole exception of State Departments, Consultants, or other actors required for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
Your data shall not be transferred to any other member State of the EU, or any other State that is a non-member of the EU.
Special Categories and Data Protection
As per art. 26 and 17 of the Legislative Decree D. Lgs 196/2003 and articles 9 and 10 of the EU Regulation Nr. 2016/679, LIONARD Spa does not gather nor preserve data that qualifies as “special categories of personal data”, that is, those sensitive information(s) that may reveal: “Racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical opinions, membership to a workers union(s), genetic data, biometrics specific to one person, data concerning their personal health or sexual practices, or the sexual orientation of a person”. Such categories of data may be treated by LIONARD Spa only after the free and explicit consensus, manifested by the underwriting of the present document.
The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
LIONARD Spa does not adopt any process for automated decision processes, including profiling, as per art. 22 paragraphs 1 and 4, of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016.
Right of the interested Party
At any point in time, You may exert, as per art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 12 to 22 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, the right to:
- Request the information of one's own personal data;
- Obtain the indications regarding the final ends, and uses, of said information's use and, where possible, the length of tine for which this data will be stored;
- Obtain rectification or the cancellation of said data;
- Obtain limitations to the treatiment of said information;
- Obtain said information in portable format, that is, in detail, and to receive them from the custodian of said information in a structured format, legible also on automated devices, and to be able to transmit these said data collections to another custodian without impediments;
- Oppose oneself to the treatment at any time, even for activities that are designed for means of direct marketing;
- Oppose oneself to the automated decisional process, including profiling;
- Request that the custodian of said information consent the access to said personal information and to rectify, or delete such data, or to limit the treatment of such data, in addition to the exportability of such data;
- Revoke the consent at any point in time without predjudiuce to the licit treatment of data based on the consent given prior to the revocal of said consent;
- Propose a claim to the controlling authorities.
You may exert your rights via a formal request, in writing, sent to LIONARD Spa, a Company legally registered in Florence, Via dé Tornabuoni 1, or by email at email@example.com