Country House in Tuscany

20 photos

Country house in Tuscany immersed in the wonderful landscape of woods, vineyards and olive groves of Val d’Ambra, created from a farmhouse dating back to the first years of the XIXth century with a covered surface of 795m2 and surrounded by 1,8 hectares of grounds, of which 1,3 hectares used as woods and the remaining part is occupied by various gardens, one of which hosts a swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a pool house. Crossing a tree-lined with limes and flowers we enter to the property including a stone farm of 470m2, two outbuildings used as relais chateaux for a total surface of 225m2 and a technical shed used as warehouse of 100m2. The Italian villa is on two levels and has been renovated following the typical structure of the Tuscan farm farmhouses characterized by floors done in terracotta tiles, roofs with timbers, doors and chestnut windows. The ground floor is occupied by an entrance, four living rooms one of which with an ancient fireplace, a bathroom, a study, a large dining room, a spacious kitchen in Tuscan style, a cupboard and an apartment for the staff including a small living room, a bedroom and a bathroom. The upper floor is occupied by the sleeping area that hosts four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a study, a large living room with fireplace and a covered portico with oven. The others two housing units are ex agricultural outbuildings that respect the Tuscan tradition. The villa of the surface of 150m2 is on two levels, it boasts of a private garden, a covered terrace and a barbecue area. The residence opens on a living rooms with fireplace that leads to the dining room and to the kitchen. Coming up some stone steps in the living room, we lead to a large bathroom and to a bedroom with fireplace. A staircase lead to the first floor that hosts a large bathroom and two bedrooms. The other villa has a surface of 75m2 and is equipped by a private garden and a terrace with gazebo, barbecue and wicker armchairs and sofas. A warm dining-living room with kitchen and fireplace, two bedrooms and a large bathroom.

Technical Details
Interior surface: 795 m2
Exterior surface: 1,8 he
 
Farm: 470 m2
bedrooms: 5
bathrooms: 5
living rooms: 6
dining rooms: 1
kitchen: 1
 
Housing unit A: 150 m2
bedrooms: 3
bathrooms: 2
dining rooms: 1
kitchen: 1
 
Housing unit B: 75 m2
bedrooms: 2
bathrooms: 1
dining rooms: 1
kitchen: 1
 
plus other rooms and technical areas
 
swimming pool with Jacuzzi
playroom and billiard room
car park
wood: 1,3 he
garden: 5000 m2
total ground area: 1,8 he

 
Arezzo km 35 – Siena km 26 – Firenze km 54 – Cortona km 64 – Castiglione del lago km 71 – Montespertoli km 83 – International Polo Club km 1 – Casentino Golf Club km 24 – Florence Airport km 69 – Highway exit: Valdarno km 10.
Ref: 0276
price: € 730.000 - $ 877,475 - £ 650,897

Properties For Sale Italy

Buy Proeprty Italy
Italy Villa For Sale

Contact

In order to help you as much as possible please fill in the underlying fields specifying the language in which you wish to receive a reply. Lionard will contact you as quickly as possible.

First Name *
Last Name *
Email*
Telephone*
Company
Language*
Country *
Message *
Privacy *
I accept the conditions of D.Lgs. 196/03.

Tel.: +39 055 0548100

Tuscany Arezzo

Placed in the area where the extreme mounts of Chianti touch the superior valley of the Arno, long the Ambra river, the territory of Bucine had settlements and has been area of transit until the Roman period. Placed few kilometres from Florence, Arezzo and Siena, Bucine and the Valdambra re-covered, by the Romanic Period, an important role of boundary line.
 
In the Middle Age the future of the actual commune was determined by families which had their properties long the wonderful hills towards the Arno. Beginning by the XIIIth century the Counts Guidi of Modigliana dominated the part of Bucine, Pogi, Torre S. Reparata, Galatrona, Caposelvi and Rendola. In the same period the Ubertini of Chitignano dominated the High Valley including Ambra, Rapale, Sogna, Badia a Ruoti and Pietraviva. The Tarlati of Arezzo had properties in this area and in the 1325 they conquered the castle of Bucine, tear it to Guidi. The Florentine Republic began during the following years its insertion in the area, creating in the 1360 a “League” that took the name of Valdambra.
In the 1645 Fernando II de Medici built the commune of Bucine and vest with title of marquis Giulio Vitelli, investiture that was renovated in the 1738 to advantage of Niccolò Vitelli.

In the period of French domination, Bucine assumes the organization of the “mairies” and was included until 1811 in neighbourhood of Arezzo. Then the Podesteria del Bucine Valdambra was rebuilt in its area including a territory of 24 communes and this is the reason of the extension of the actual commune.