LUXURY PROPERTY IN CHIANTI, TUSCANY

11 photos
Property for sale in Chianti in an isolated and reserved position, the farmhouse in Tuscany is surrounded by 7 hectares of grounds, immersed in the green hills of Tuscany rich of flora and fauna and near to important historic and cultural cities, like Siena, Florence and S.Gimignano plus other small medieval villages.
 
After works of renovation the farmhouse and its annex have have become luxury Italian homes which also includes a small resede. The property is surrounded by a large garden where we can see a splendid landscape: woods, olive groves and vineyards. The garden is enriched by garden furniture and hosts a wonderful swimming pool with internal staircase and waterfall communicating with a children swimming pool.
 

The total covered surface is 700 m2 and interiors are furnished with attention according the typical Tuscan style. The property presents four apartments with independent entrance plus five bedrooms with bathrooms.

Technical Details
Interior surface: 700 m2
Exterior surface: 7 he

4 apartments
5 bedrooms with bathrooms
bathrooms: 2
dining room: 1
living room: 1
kitchen: 2
plus other rooms and technical areas
swimming pool
paddock
barbecue
vineyard: 2 he
olive grove: 3 he
total ground area: 7 he 

Florence km 47 – Montespertoli km 20 – Siena km 44 – San Gimignano km 14 – Volterra km 37 – Pisa km 44 – Arezzo km 92 – Castiglioncello km 83 – Ugolino Golf Club km 12 -  Montecatini Terme km 87 – Florence Airport km 52 – Highway exit: Florence Certosa km 28.
Ref: 0256
price: € 1.900.000 - $ 2,283,838 - £ 1,694,116

Agriturismo For Sale Italy

Exclusive Real Estate
Italy Luxury Villas

Contact

In order to help you as much as possible please fill in the underlying fields specifying the language in which you wish to receive a reply. Lionard will contact you as quickly as possible.

First Name *
Last Name *
Email*
Telephone*
Company
Language*
Country *
Message *
Privacy *
I accept the conditions of D.Lgs. 196/03.

Tel.: +39 055 0548100

Tuscany Barberino Val d'Elsa

Barberino’s ground, pulsating of history and legends, it is in the heart of Tuscany, between Florence and Siena. The historic medieval centre characterizes the village that presents an oblong shape and it is covered by the main road that connect the two doors of access, that of Siena and of Florence, whereas other two parallel roads become reunited near the door. The Siena doors is built in stone and presents an elegant gothic arch and on the walled-up hangings a bell tower of XVIIIth century. As fortress or village, Barberino is quoted in a document found in the papers of Passignano’s Abbey in the 1054. The development of the village is due to the first years of XIIIth century; after the destruction of Semifonte due to the actions of Florentines in 1202. Today it rises on the top of that should be the hill of Semifonte, the same cupola to that of Brunelleschi but smaller. In the following century the village is under the control of Florence that surrounded it of walls. Then it was part of the Florentine republic. The road, that now lapped the village to east, originally crossed it and so the merchants should pass inside. The position of crest, on the watershed between Valdelsa and Val di Pesa, encouraged the interest of Florentines, who fortified the castle against the fealty allied to the Empire.