Luxury estate in Tuscany selling villas

19 photos
Art and culture inhabit this aristocratic luxury villa in Tuscany of 1000 m2, built of smooth-faced stone and bricks. The luxury home for sale is found in the heart of the Mugello area near Florence, in the midst of a manicured lawn of 2 acres, a setting further enriched by a healthy supply of cypresses and cedars of Lebanon. The caretaker’s house, with a surface area of 100 m2, is found in the vicinity of the Tuscan Villa’s entry lane, which also leads to the clay tennis court and to a small private chapel, a structure whose masterfully frescoed apse is worth stopping for.

An imaginary path of relaxation leads to the heated pool behind the house. Irregular in shape and lined with smooth-faced stone, the pool sits on a beautiful natural terrace that offers a breathtaking view of the valley below. Inside the luxury Villa, the historic charm of the residence has been highlighted by an  expert restoration of the decorated ceilings and the frescoes, which blend in with the modernity of the designer furnishings, in a crescendo of harmony.
 
The basement floor is occupied by tavern with vaults done in red brick, a kitchen and a pantry. On the ground floor, where the surface area is doubled, the entryway leads, on the right,  to a TV room, game room with billiards and a bathroom, while large double living room is found to the right, its designer furnishings in the contemporary style creating a pleasant contrast with the dark earthenware tiling, the artistic decorations of the ceilings and a fireplace of smooth-faced stone that takes up almost half the wall.
 
All of the first floor is covered in oak flooring slats: there is a choice of seven  suites with private bathrooms done in travertine and walled shower installations. The layout of the attic floor is identical, with partitions and utilities already in place for the construction of 7 suites thus completing this luxury villa in Tuscany.
Technical Details
Interiors surface: 1160 m2
Exteriors surface:     2 he
 
bedroom: 14
bathroom: 14
living-room: 3
billiard room: 1
kitchen: 2
dining-room: 2
plus other rooms and technical shed
 
gatehouse: 100m2
 
lemon-tree glasshouse: 30 m2
privat chapel: 25 m2
heated swimmingpool: 30 m2
 
locker room with shower
tennis court
 
 
Florence: 15 km - Siena: 90 km - Lucca: 70 km - Pisa: 92 km - Golf Club: 12 km - Ski slopes: 93 km - Spa facilities: 55 km - Florence Airport: 78 km - Highway exit: A1 Firenze Nord exit - 20 km
Ref: 2008
price: € 6.000.000 - $ 7,212,120 - £ 5,349,840

villa for sale florence

luxury real estate italy
property in tuscany

Contact

In order to help you as much as possible please fill in the underlying fields specifying the language in which you wish to receive a reply. Lionard will contact you as quickly as possible.

First Name *
Last Name *
Email*
Telephone*
Company
Language*
Country *
Message *
Privacy *
I accept the conditions of D.Lgs. 196/03.

Tel.: +39 055 0548100

Tuscany Florence

Vicchio is a town in the Province of Florence whose native sons include three of the greatest artists of both Florence and the world: Giotto, the Beato Angelico and Benvenuto Cellini. In ancient times, Vicchio and its surrounding area represented an important juncture point between the mighty domain of Lucumone of Fiesole and the zones of the Po Valley occupied by the Etruscans.
 
As late as the year one thousand AD, no town of any note had been established, with the territory being splintered among parishes and castles, under the rule of the Counts of the Guidi family, who dominated the surrounding territories. In the 13th century, at the height of the era of the city-state, feudal type potentates, such as the Guidis and other families, were forced to deal with the ambitions of Florence and the various nascent city-states, which ultimately prevailed, building the Montessassi bridge over the Sieve River. Numerous inhabitants of the neighbouring zones crossed the bridge to build the core of an urban centre on the other bank, under the name of Vico, which evolved into the current place name. By the 14th century, the burgh had already been equipped with defensive structures, for fear of an attack from the Ubaldini, but it was with the fortification work of 1324 that the town became an integral part of the territory under the rule of Florence.

This marked the start of a period of concrete development that continued until the 17th century, when a portion of the inhabitants sided with the Spanish against the Florentine rulers. Events in recent centuries have put Vicchio to the test, starting with the 1921 earthquake and including wartime bombardments of 1944. At present, the town is once again a destination for tourists and a busy crossroads of commercial traffic near Florence.